Thursday, August 04, 2005

Mini-Park or Litter Box

One of the actions that came out of a recent Bernal neighborhood meeting was follow up with the Parks and Planning Commission to look into the state of the mini-park at the East end of Eugenia (@ Banks). This is the small park with poles of varying heights poking out of the sand.

Thanks for Captain Chignell, the Parks department sent a letter confirming that they have cleaned and painted the park. They also said that they are cleaning the park on a weekly basis.

I was down at the park this morning with my two year old.
Good news -- The poles have been painted.
Bad news -- More poop than ever.

The poop situation was so bad that I refused to let my son play in the park.

It looks to me that this mini-park is being used as a litter box.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home